Direct any questions you may have about Religious Education to our Pastoral Associate, Jesse Martin: [email protected]
Links to register your child in the appropriate grade are at the bottom of this page.
Parents, from now on, Religious education Sign-up will take place through our website and not on paper forms.
|Program||Cost (Entire Family)|
|Family Lead - "A Family of Faith"||$75|
If there is any difficulty with RE Fees, or for any other questions, please contact Jesse Martin, the Pastoral Associate at the office @ 570-546-3900 ext. 124 or email him at [email protected]
3 Options for Families
- Family Catechesis Program -"A Family of Faith"
- (Parent-Led, Pastoral Associate & Pastor Assisted)
- This is a catechesis program for the ENTIRE family. If you have multiple children, this would substitute for the Religious Education classes.
- This involves a commitment by the parents to meet monthly for instruction and small group discussions.
- Hybrid - In-Person/Online Option
- (Catechist-Led, Parent assisted)
- Textbook and Online program provided
- Online Only
- (Parent-Led, Catechist Assisted)
- Catechists assign online units and students complete it online w/ help of parents. Textbooks also provided.
Communication and important updates will come through via the Remind App:
. Text: "@re570" to 81010
Forms for 2020-2021 Religious Education Registration
Please register your child(ren) in the appropriate grade
Click-----> A Family of Faith RE Registration 2020-2021 (This form is for families who are doing "A Family of Faith" Catechesis Program)